- I Had the pleasure working with Nkosi for my very first look book and I was amazed. From then I have been working with Koze on many projects. I'm forever loyal because the quality of service and product is more than an client can ask for. Nkosi Hamilton (Koze Designz) goes above and beyond. I wish you the best Koze Designz and can't wait to see more editorials. Keep pushing. -Jovani *2013
-Loved the pictures, you did a fabulous job. – Barbara Denize
-Thank you! I knew I was doing the right thing when I asked you to be my photographer. – Danielle Chery
-Working with Nkosi was a thrill! He exceeded my expectation, he even provided me with a makeup artist and a comfortable environment to work in. He’s professional and fun to work with it, he made my first photo shoot experience an unforgettable one and I highly recommend his services! I cannot thank you enough for a job well done! ~Doranda Jacques, Author of Five Steps to Draw Closer to God
-Working with Kosi is quite an experience. He has a great vision when it comes to photography. So far I’ve gotten the opportunity to work with Nkosi several times and each time I’m blown away. The end result of every project he does is a true testimony of someone that love what they do. He’s passionate, creative and patient. For this reason I am always excited to work with him.
Blessings to you in all that you do – Yan
-I can honestly say Kosi is extremely knowledgeable and experienced in
capturing life’s most precious moments and events. I can always trust
him not only to deliver but to provide inspiration through his vision
in photography and videography. – Symply Tunes – DJ Rudy
- Absolutely loved the photos from my mother’s surprise birthday party! The lighting, picture quality -everything down to the backdrop was so impressive. It’s really special when a photographer is able to make all your guests feel like the most beautiful people in the world. I couldn't have asked for a more professional photographer. – Jacky G.
- I choose Nkosi to shoot my very first maternity photo shoot and it was absolutely wonderful!! Not only was the time shooting very easy going and fun, but to see the finished product of pictures that I will always treasure was the best part!!!
- My daughter is now 5 months and I will Koze do all of her photos as she grows.
Koze's work is remarkable!!! - Caryn
- I have worked with Nkosi on two occasions. I was beyond satisfied on both occasions. I was in awe to look at the breathtaking photographs from two of my most memorable nights, my sweet sixteen and my prom. There is not an ounce of regret in me from my decision to hire Koze as my photographer on both occasions. Even after working with Koze in 2011 for my sweet sixteen, I was still in amazement by the way he captured some of the most glorious moments of my prom night, from me putting on my makeup to me greeting my friends and family sending me off to enjoy one of the nights in my life I will remember forever. I did not think his photography could get any better since my sweet sixteen, but two years later he proved me wrong. All the photos were so natural and I cannot help but smile each time I look back on those pictures. Koze did not simply just snap his fingers away on a camera, he incorporated his ideas as well, telling me where to stand, suggesting creative poses and making sure to remove or add anything to make those in front of the camera looked their best. Koze's camera helped him a lot, but it was the man behind the camera that helped to capture moments of a lifetime. I could not ask for a better photographer and I will not hesitate to give Koze a call on another special occasion. When I am old and wrinkled I can count on my photos to take me back to those special moments in my life, and I will thank Koze for that.
P.S - Koze also creates unique books of the photographs from your occasion and they are amazing!!!